Call for Papers
7th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON CINEMA AND TOURISM - ICCT
ICCT welcomes academic researchers, professionals or policy makers related to the creative industry to participate in this conference, from:
- Universities researchers
- Practitioners related to Tourism, Cinema, and Marketing
- Practitioners of Creative Industries such as advertising, architecture, arts and antiques, video, film and photography, music, visual and performing arts, publishing, software, computer games and electronic publishing, radio and TV, Craft, and Fashion industry
- Professional Associations related to Tourism, Creative Industries, Media and Cinema.
- Organizations related to Cultural or Creative Industries, Tourism and Cinema.
- Creative Community
- Government Representatives
The purpose of the International Conference on Cinema and Tourism is to bring together researchers and practitioners interested in the advances and business applications of tourism marketing.
The conference will cover a large range of topics of audio-visual media, destination image, branding and co-creation, organized according to the following eight tracks:
|TRACK 1: Cinema, Creative Industries and Tourism||TRACK 2: Bridging the gap between media and tourism|
|TRACK 3: Creativity and Destination Marketing||TRACK 4: Creative Cities, Creative events and Creative Tourism|
|TRACK 5: New Strategies for Destination Branding||TRACK 6: Social Media and Co-branding of Destinations|
|TRACK 7: Creative Strategies for Tourism Development||TRACK 8: Promoting Destinations & Film Locations|
|Abstract submission deadline:||25 June 2016|
|Abstract acceptance notification:||10 July 2016|
|Full paper submission:||05 September 2016|
|Full paper acceptance notification:||20 September 2016|
|Conference registration:||30 September 2016|
|Conference dates:||19-20 October 2016|
Abstract and full paper submission
Please follow the submission guidelines presented here: Paper Guidelines
Francisco Dias, GiTUR – ESTM/IP Leiria, Portugal
Isabel Marques, Universidade Lusófona do Porto, Portugal
Alexandra Matos Pereira, Universidade de Coimbra, Cepese, Portugal
Lucília Cardoso, Universidade Lusófona do Porto, Portugal
Hugo Marcos, APTUR, Portugal
The conference is integrated in the IX ART&TUR – International Tourism Film Festival programme.
The provisional programme will be announced soon.
All full papers will be published in an e-book with ISBN, entitled “CINEMA & TOURISM – AN OVERVIEW”, that will be edited by the members of the scientific committee.
- Early birds – before 15 September - 190 €
- Late Registration – after 15 September - 220 €
- Second and/or third author - 100 €
- Second or third paper/presentation by the same author (max. 3) - 100 €
- Students – free (if not authors)
The registration fee includes:
- publication of full papers in the conference proceedings,
- meals (coffee breaks, two lunches and two dinners)
- conference materials
- free access to the 9th ART&TUR – International Tourism Film Festival
The Conference presentations can be made in English, Portuguese and Spanish.
Abstracts and papers must be written in English.
For submitting abstracts and papers please send to: email@example.com
For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org